Vision, Mission & Values
Theatre Regina, owner and operator of the Regina Performing Arts Centre, is planning for a successful future. Our member organizations and key stakeholders were consulted and contributed to the development of our vision, mission, and values.
Regina's arts and cultural organizations will have the opportunities they need to reach and serve the people of Regina.
Theatre Regina's three-part mission is focused on strengthening the non-professional, community-based arts and culture sector.
- Our Facility - To provide a high-quality, affordable performing arts facility for the people of Regina.
- The Arts and Culture Sector - To promote cooperation among community-based performing, cultural, and visual arts groups in the city.
- Our Community - To develop and maintain a positive public environment that supports community, performing, cultural, and visual arts organizations.
The values that guide our decisions and actions will be:
- Accessibility - Providing a warm and welcoming, affordable and community-based environment for our clients, audiences, members, and partners.
- Quality - Seeking continuous improvement in our facility, services, operations, and governance.
- Support - Assisting community arts organizations and initiatives.
- Collaboration - Working towards cooperative, partner-based approaches in our relationships with individuals, organizations, and government.